If you have a question, we may be able to save you some time as we have tried to answer as many questions as possible for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When it the next conference date?
October 6th and 7th 2023. Ticket are live now!
2. What is Rising Tide? Rising Tide is a hybrid trauma conference that will educate, equip and inspire attendees to address the impact of trauma in their sphere of influence. Whether you are a professional, a parent, an educator or community leader, Rising Tide will provide you with rich resources to help you along your journey!
3. What is a Co-Host site? A co-host site is one of our partner sites who will be presenting the conference at their location. Each site will have all of the presentations available for attendees. A Co-host site may have live presenters or virtually. Please note, many keynote presenters will be virtual for all locations.
4. Are tickets available for purchase? Tickets are LIVE NOW. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!
5. Rising Tide Conference has approval through the Continuing Education Institute of Illinois to offer up to 30 CEs/CPDU's. Here is a website to show what is available by state https://ceupro.com/. You will need to scroll down and find the map. Then you can select your state for more information.
- Multiple DatesFri, Oct 06Danville High SchoolOct 06, 8:30 AM – Oct 07, 6:30 PMDanville High School, 202 E Fairchild St, Danville, IL 61832, USA