If you have a question, we may be able to save you some time as we have tried to answer as many questions as possible for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Rising Tide? Rising Tide is a hybrid trauma conference that will educate, equip and inspire attendees to address the impact of trauma in their sphere of influence. Whether you are a professional, a parent, an educator or community leader, Rising Tide will provide you with rich resources to help you along your journey!
2. What is a Co-Host site? A co-host site is one of our partner sites who will be presenting the conference at their location. Each site will have all of the presentations available for attendees. A Co-host site may have live presenters or virtually. Please note, all keynote presenters will be virtual for all locations.
3. Are tickets available for purchase? Yes, tickets are available for purchase. They can be found on our website or by clicking the link below: https://www.risingtideconference.com/your-tickets
4. Are CE's provided at Rising Tide? Yes. We are excited to be able to offer up to 29.5 CEUs through NASW, CPDUs through the Regional Office of Education and 15 CEs from Illinois Occupational Therapy Association.
5. I have registered, but I do not know what to do next. We are so excited to have you join us for Rising Tide! If you have registered for the virtual conference, you will receive your log-in information at the beginning of June. Please monitor your emails and add email@example.com to your contact list as the log-in information will be sent from that email. If you are attending at one of our co-host sites, your registration packet and any products you have purchased on the Virtual Expo will be delivered to your co-host site.
6. I need to change my order or mailing address: Please forward the ticket confirmation email back to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the needed adjustments. Our Rising Tide staff will address your changes as quickly as possible.
7. Will the conference be recorded? Yes. How long are the recordings available? All recordings will be available until August 1, 2021.
Did we miss your question? We would love to help address your questions, please call 2174888006 ext 1002. Please note that the Rising Tide Conference line is monitored by staff and we will get to your call as quickly as possible.