If you have a question, we may be able to save you some time as we have tried to answer as many questions as possible for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When it the next conference date?
The planning committee is working hard to put together the dates for 2023. Please subscribe to our website to stay up-to-date on the conference dates.
2. What is Rising Tide? Rising Tide is a hybrid trauma conference that will educate, equip and inspire attendees to address the impact of trauma in their sphere of influence. Whether you are a professional, a parent, an educator or community leader, Rising Tide will provide you with rich resources to help you along your journey!
3. What is a Co-Host site? A co-host site is one of our partner sites who will be presenting the conference at their location. Each site will have all of the presentations available for attendees. A Co-host site may have live presenters or virtually. Please note, all keynote presenters will be virtual for all locations.
4. Are tickets available for purchase? No, tickets are not available for purchase at this time.
5. Are CE's provided at Rising Tide? Yes. We will be announcing the specific number of CE's available as the dates are released.